This is a blog of our family's journey through education. Our five kids range in age from 1 to 10 and we are hoping to inspire each one to learn and grow through a Thomas Jefferson Education. I feel like I have been looking for this for my whole life. Yeah! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Our First Run
So, I have decided to do the Thomas Jefferson Edu.. So far it is working out. It has been a little overwhelming trying to figure out how, but I can see we are getting there, slowly but we are.. It is So exiting, because I can see that our family is becoming better everyday. I love having my kids home with me and being involved in their learning and growing. I am growing leaps and bounds more than I thought I would, and it hasn't even been a month. I can't wait to see where this takes us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad that you were able to get it all worked out the way that you wanted. Good luck. :)
ReplyDelete